Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:59:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      FreeBSD Question <question@blink.dhs.org>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
Cc:        william woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.1

Ok, I made star office 5.1 work after reading the page.
The only part that caused the problem was the library that is specified on
the page below.  Just replace it with older version that is also specified
on the page.  If you did network install(which is broken, but there is a
way around by editing instdb.ini) make sure .sversionrc points to
$HOME/Office51 NOT /usr/local/Office51.  If you are running directly off
/usr/local/Office51 or from your homedir as STANDALONE installation then
you are fine.

Good luck everyone