Date:      20 Feb 00 10:20:45 MST
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <j_mckitrick@usa.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD ISP in NJ

Hi all,
i corresponded with someone on this list recently on getting internet ser=
vice
in NJ.  Something got screwed up with my mailbox on dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.o=
rg
(don't know what it is... it rejects all outgoing mail and all my INBOX m=
ail
disappeared).  Could that gentleman please respond so i can save your add=
ress?
 I don't need an ISP just yet, but i will soon.

Thanks,
jm