Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:42:34 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>
To:        Len Huppe <huppe@execpc.com>
Cc:        Reinoud Koornstra <Reinoud.Koornstra@ibbnet.nl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: loosing hope here....

Dear Len,

Thanks so much for your advice.
I did what you said and .... yes, sysinstall worked just fine.
PLz forgive my stupidity, i knew it was the cdrom who caused the trouble
so i disconnected it from my computer and install bsd, now i connected it
agaion and set the options in the bios correct and indeed sysinstall works
again. Thanks!
Sincerely,

Reinoud.