Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:36:54 -0600
From:      Sebastian Romo <sromo@cabonet.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Server with New Version

Hi:
We are located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and we are an ISP runing
FreeBSD versión 2.1. and we have about 550 users.
We buy a new server Dual Pentium 200 PRO and we install in there the new
version of FreeBSD 2.2.5. The question is: how we move all users and his
mail accounts to the new server?
Is necesary to use adduser one by one or have a command to do that?
If use a command, is necessary to give new passwords? or is posible to
translate too?.

I appreciate your help,
Sincerely,

Sebastian Romo