Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:40:00 +0400
From:      vadik likholetov <vadik@sensi.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Play VCD on FBSD? (fwd)

On Wed, Apr 15, 1998 at 03:39:51AM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Cool Web Page !
>
> Looking forward to playing Video CDs .
>
> If you need help don't hesitate to post or e-mail me.

You may also look at http://www.sensi.org/~vadik/freebsd
for luigi's patches and my small program that allows you
reading video as well as audio cd's. It's inside the tarball

I wrote it when I was tired patching tosha.
Unfortunately, I have no time to port luigi's patches to 3.0-Current. :-(

--
vadik likholetov