Date:      Thu, 08 May 1997 16:41:11 +0800
From:      sbirdy <sbirdy@netvigator.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About fake domain, virtual domain, fake ip, Freebsd & linux

Dear sir,
          I  studies DNS about few months, and just read some
web-security doc, they said,

1. some people will setup a fake domain to protect themself.
2. some hacker will use a fake ip
3. some people can even amend the inted program, return a fake message
to requester?

is it fake domain = virtual domain?  fake ip = redirect a ip packet to a
exesiting user ip channel?
inted return fake message? how?

Believe it or not, I don't have a evil mind, But I try the best to learn
if some other hacker or engineer
can do , I think i also need to know the principle, Can  you tell me or
give me some guide line how
it work?

By the way, linux seem are the  super star in free unix o/s ? I used
once long long time ago, but
i still like freebsd,linux said it's easy to install, but i find freebsd
more easily,  what is the major
different between them ,can you tell?       THANK YOU !