Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:11:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   oldcard problems

I'm having a real hard time getting oldcard to work worth a crap these
days. It picks up my PCIC controller only in poll mode, and my wavelan
card that works absolutely flawlessly with newcard simply reports a
'watchdog timeout' every few seconds. In addition, a linksys pcmpc100 v3
card (that I know should work, and does work in windows) refuses to work,
simply giving device timeouts. The linksys card does not attach properly
under newcard either.

Before I gota xircom cardbus card, I used oldcard for all my pccard needs
and it worked great... but for some reason I am having many problems.

Is anyone else having these problems?

WNM

--
          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \