Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 18:39:43 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@boothman.easynet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Handbook on FTP site

Hi!

I've noticed that the copy of the handbook and FAQ that is up on the
FreeBSD FTP site is a lot older then that which is on the WWW site for
people to look at.

Trouble is, it's inconvenient for us with dialup connections to have to
read such documents online, as there is a lot of information on them.

Would you please consider updating the FTP site more often. Thanks!

P.S. I'm not on this list, so please send and comments directly back to
me. (Mind you, I think you guys do that anyway)
--
Andrew Boothman : andrew@boothman.easynet.co.uk
(http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~boothman/andrew/)