Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:36:08 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp.nz.freebsd.org

Hi,

Just out of curiousity, I wondered whether ftp.nz.freebsd.org was in
use, and I was surprised when `ftp ftp.nz.freebsd.org' actually came
back with something!

Hmm. No FreeBSD mirror there. It's Clear-Net's (a major NZ ISP) FTP
server. Anybody know the reason why ftp.nz.freebsd.org is pointing
there?

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen                                       Once is dumb luck.
                                                 Twice is coincidence.