Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:09:46 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Surplus 3.2-RELEASE cds

Hello all,

I have, piled around my desk, a little over 1000 copies of FreeBSD
3.2-RELEASE. Of course I've never really been fond of cubicles and dont
really need to make a cube out of all these boxes so I need to get rid
of them :)

If you are part of an organization that could use FreeBSD 3.2-R discs in
bulk please email me and let me know. The discs come in boxes of 52
each. Suitable uses for these would be giving out at users groups,
ploping on the desks of developers that would make use of it, stocking
local library shelves, and giving away at relavent trade shows. If at
all possible it would be great to squeeze as much publicity as possible
out of these events. Doing things like having a info sheet to hand out a
long with the discs that explains what FreeBSD is and why it rocks, will
make giving the discs out a worthwhile exercise.

Please contact me if you think you have a worthy cause. As always it's
great if you can pay for the shipping on these but we won't turn anyone
away due to not being able to (anyone in the US that is).

-Bill

--
-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/
-=| unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com