Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:59:00 -0700
From:      "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org>
To:        "Dan A." <infernal211283.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network controller: RaLink RT2561/RT61 rev B 802.11g - Any support for it?

Might have to "kldload if_ral".  If that works (device shows up after
an ifconfig), you'll have to modify /boot/loader.conf to always load
if_ral on startup.  I have one of these exact cards, but since it's
not HP certified, my bios freezes the system if you put it in, hence,
haven't tested it.  "man wlan" seems to state that it is supported,
however.

Steve