Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:10:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      FreeBSD Question <question@blink.dhs.org>
To:        Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATAPI burning audio with burnaudio

You are wasting your CD if you keep using that burnaduio script.
The script is wrong. If you RTFM'ed wormcontrol, you could've saved some
bucks.  Obviously, the last line of burnaudio says:

wormcontrol -f $device fixate 1 onp

Which is wrong.  fixate type 1 is for "CDROM"(data)
You have to change 1 to 0 which is to fixate audio CD's.
I tried this, worked fine.

If you want to play the cd's on other non-computer-cdrom-cd-players you
need to take out onp(open next program area) and "close" the CD.

Good luck. and be sure to read the MAN pages