Date:      Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:28:43 -0500
From:      "Johann Hasselbach" <jhass88@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mergemaster goof when src upgrading 7.0 -> 7.1

I was doing a src upgrade from 7.0 to 7.1

After installkernel, i rebooted, and accidently ran "mergemaster"
instead of "mergemaster -p" before installworld. I ctrl-c'd once I
realized what I had done, but the damage was done.

It seems to have overwritten my password and group files.

I successfully copied groups, passwd, master.passwd, pwd.db, and
spwd.db from a recent backup and everything looks okay now.

Did I damage anything else?