Date:      Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:31:22 +1000
From:      Michael Ross <satare@optusnet.com.au>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   any gotchas for gnome2

Hi,

I have a fresh copy of 4.6 installed on my machine.. minimal install. I was going to
start cvsup'ing tonight and rebuilding the world. Ideally I was going to put Xfree4.2.0
on it with gnome 2.

I've been reading the gnome mailing list for a few weeks now and have seen quite a
few problems listed for it. What should I be aware of bearing in mind I am doing a
fresh install ?

thanks in advance,

Michael Ross
satare@optusnet.com.au