Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:31:25 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        Douglas Thrift <douglas@douglasthrift.net>,  Loren James Rittle <rittle@labs.mot.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: gcc-4.4.3.20091117

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Douglas Thrift wrote:
> I'm currently working with a friend on a new project
> (http://www.cycript.org/) that uses Objective-C++ for its bindings to
> GNUstep. Would it be possible to add a knob or something to the gcc
> ports to enable Objective-C++ support?

The best approach would be checking with upstream why Objective-C (and
Objective-C++) are not enabled by default on FreeBSD, which I believe
is a change from earlier versions.  Loren, do you know?

In general, I'd be open to add something to the lang/gcc45 (preferred
initially) and lang(gcc44 ports if you'd like to suggest a patch, Douglas.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/