Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:54:50 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?Qm9yaXMgS/ZzdGVy?= <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        "Jusitn W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recent Virus Attacks

Hello Jusitn,

Friday, November 03, 2000, 5:39:16 AM, you wrote:

JWP> I understand that there are some ways to implement some security in
JWP> sendmail, I am just not sure how to fully block it.

At first you may search for a program named inflex (look on the net i
have no url right now). It comes with source and it is integrated
into your sendmail configuration.

There was a very cool URL someone postet it here on the list to kill
spam: http://www.daemonnews.org/200011/stopspam.html

What have viruses to do with spam? You should learn more about
sendmail, maybe you can need this informations.

The next step is to get procmail and to learn the rules for it.

Anyway no easy job, you need a lot of time if you are new to sendmail,
but if it works - it rockz -)) I have a lot of From: fields in my
access-db of sendmail with 550 spam deny, hihihi

--
Best regards,
 Boris