Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 20:20:50 -0400
From:      kernal2 <kernal2@cs.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   We are looking for a sponsor

Dear Sir

We have formed a new irc chat network on the internet by linking
several ircd servers that support either a T1, T2, or a T3 line.
The owners of the ircd's chat servers are volunteering there time
and money to give everyone a safe and a fun place to chat on the
internet.

Our network is made up of two network administors, and several Ircops
that monitor all the servers to provide techinal support and to
enforce the network policies on irc.cyebrchat.net.

We are looking for some sponsors that would be interested in posting
our banner on there web site, or help us advertise our network on
Netscape or Infoseek? I have attached a copy of banner to this e-mail
message that is saved in a gif format.

Please feel free to send me a e-mail message at kernal2@cs.net, or you
can visit our web site at http://cyberchat.lod.com

Thank you
Network Administor for irc.cyberchat.net

Phillip L Taylor Jr

We have formed a new irc chat network irc.cyberchat.ne t that provides
free access, fun place and a safe place everyone a fun and safe place to
chat on the internet.  All
of our servers are using either a T1, T2, or a T3 line, and we offer
full services that allows the users to register there nickname or
a channel on our network.

We have two Network service administors and and several Ircops that
monitor the network to provide free techinal support to our users, and
to make sure that the network policies are enforced.

we are looking for some sponsers to display or banner on your web site,
or to help us advertise irc.cyberchat.net on Infoseek or Lycos.

Please let me know if your interested in being a sponsor.  I have
attached a copy of our banner that is virus free.  The file is saved
in gif format.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you for taking
to read this e-mail message.

Phillip L Taylor Jr