Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:28:36 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Johny Mattsson (EPA)" <Johny.Mattsson@ericsson.com.au>
Cc:        "'lonewolf-fbsd-current-forwarder@flame.org'" <lonewolf-fbsd-current-forwarder@flame.org>
Subject:   Re: newcard/cardbus instabilities

In message <4B6BC00CD15FD2119E5F0008C7A419A50E13F9C3@eaubrnt018.epa.ericsson.se> "Johny Mattsson (EPA)" writes:
: I also removed the "device pccard" config option, and as a result
: lost support for the modem card, but in return this fixed the
: watchdog timeouts, and the lan card works quite well now.
: I guess I'll have to keep a backup kernel with the old pcic compiled
: in if I want to use the modem... for now I'm very happy to have a
: working lan card!

Ah.  You aren't supposed to compile in both oldcard and newcard at the
same time...

Wanrer