Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:51:17 +0200
From:      Guenther Schmidt <guenther.schmidt@worldcity.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD ISDN & Fax....?

I just had to learn today that is not possible to use my Fritz Classic
ISDN Card for faxing under Linux, which was quite a dissapointment,
because even Windows manages that (for almost a full day).

Is this possible under FreeBSD (version 3.2)? I was told by the German
SuSE support line that Linux was not a realtime OS, and I'm not even
sure how to interpret that. What about FreeBSD and Realtime?

PS. Is there an easy tool to reconfigure your kernel?

Thanks upfront!

Guenther