Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:49:08 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Marc Silver' <marcs@is.co.za>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: DoS??  Or did I break something??

Well as I've been lucky enough in life to not have to debug my kernel, I'm
not veteran to it, but you may want to take a look at
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/kerneldebug.html , which is the Handbook
page on debugging the kernel.

At the very least you should be able to keep the panic on the screen long
enough to jot the info down, so one of the hackers can help you.

-Chris