Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:11:21 -0500
From:      Roman Katsnelson <rkatsnel@globix.com>
To:        izenja@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

Check your CMOS settings at boot time. Look at Boot Sequence... It's
probably set to "C,A" -- which means it checks the hard drive first, and
since you have a bootable partition on it, it didn't even look at the
floppy. Change this setting to "A,C" (or whatever your drive letters
happen to be), save and exit. Everything should run smoothly.

Hope this helps.

Roman