Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 02:12:47 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: ANNOUNCE: [FreeBSD-Announce] Ports scheduled for removal on Feb 2

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 07:06:30PM +0900, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
>=20
> kris> cyrus-sasl-saslauthd-2.1.15_3	security/cyrus-sasl2-saslauthd	ume@Fr=
eeBSD.org
>=20
> This is noticed from you before, but I cannot reproduce the problem,
> here.  So, I cannot fix this problem.  Further, I didn't hear any
> problem from anyone other than bento.  I suspect it is bento issue.
> Any idea?

It's probably something about installing all the dependencies via
pkg_add, e.g. something has an install script that isn't the same as
the install target of the port Makefile.  You can test this yourself
by setting up a clean jail, installing all the dependencies by pkg_add
and then try to build the port.

Kris

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--