Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 1996 00:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job opportunities for FreeBSD admins and developers

MediaCity, the company I work for, is looking for people familiar
with FreeBSD administration/networking and/or development who are
interested in full or part-time positions within or outside the company.

MediaCity is looking both for people willing work at the major
HUB offices: Chicago, Indianapolous (sp), Mountain View, CA, and
for people interested in telecommuting from home.

MediaCity operates 24 hour NOCs and some position will also be
available for swing and grave shift admins.

Administrator positions are not technical support positions, MediaCity
has a technical support department which is seperate from admin
and development.

Administrators will likely also be working with CISCO (core routers)
and Ascend (border routers and customer interface equipment) products.

If you are interested in any of the above, send me an email.

If you are interested in a technical support position you can email
me also, and I'll forward your email to the head of technical support.

Compensation is available over a wide range. Company has a stock option
plan + other benefits.  MediaCity World, Inc. is a wholly owned
subsidiary of Softnet Systems, Inc. which is a publically traded
company (AMEX:SOF).

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com