Date:      Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:39:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, wghicks@wghicks.bellsouth.net
Subject:   Re: Brett or no Brett?  (was: Catching up)

I vote to let Brett Glass stay.  If I don't like what he (or anyone else
for that matter) has to say in a particular post, I can delete it and move
on.  Or I can use procmail and send his posts to /dev/null.

Notice in the above that any actions taken are those of an individual -
not the collective or the mob.

Yes, I will agree that sometimes that when I see Brett's name in the From:
field I say to myself, "here we go again" but of late he has raised some
interesting issues that many in the FreeBSD community either already know
the answers to or haven't given much thought, especially the relationship
betweeen FreeBSD and Walnut Creek.

Anyway, it's just -chat...

     Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG,
     wghicks@wghicks.bellsouth.net