Date:      Thu, 07 Nov 1996 00:58:57 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SUP on sup.freebsd.org

Thanks for the hint.  I actually did look at the man page, but not
quite close enough, apparently.  Making the suggested change, and
zapping all of the Attic directories took me from 49224 blocks free
to 187240 blocks free.  Gaining back the 138016 blocks, or 69 megabytes
was sorta nice..

Thanks again, by the way, for cvsup, which is quite a nice piece of work
and a wonderful tool.  It's a huge win over running sup, like I used
to, even over my 56K connection.

louie