Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 19:01:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        broome@msiadmin.cit.cornell.edu (Paul Broome)
Cc:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org, paulb@online1.magnus1.com
Subject:   Re: Other disks of Pioneer DRM-624X changer

Paul Broome wrote:

> Surely my question has a simple answer.  But I've read long and
> carefully without finding it.
>
> How can I reach the other 5 cdroms on my Pioneer DRM-624X CDROM changer?
> I can mount the first disk of /dev/cd0a onto /cdrom without problems.

	check in the /dev/directory that you have enough /dev/cdX devices
	you willneed /dev/cd0a through /dev/cd5a for 6 cdroms
	if they are not in /dev (by default only /dev/cd0a and /dev/cd0c exist.
	su to root.  cd /dev and MAKEDEV cd1, MAKEDEV cd2....MAKEDEV cd5

	mount /dev/cd1a <a different directory from /cdrom>
	mount /dev/cd2a <a third directory>
	mount /dev/cd5a <a sixth diectory>