Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:37:53 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Andre Shimakawa <shimakaw@cba.zaz.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printer shares....

Andre Shimakawa wrote:

> Sorry about my english :)
>
> Can I print from FreeBSD to a Windows shared printer?
> I want to replace Linux for FreeBSD in my work, but I need to know how to do
> this...
>
> Is there any doc about this?

The advocacy mailing list is not the proper place to ask such a question.
The appropriately named FreeBSD-Questions mailing list is.  You'll get fast
-questions list, and directed replies to the list as well.

The quick answer is yes, you can do this with samba and apsfilter.  The long
answer is it has been years since I did this and I don't remember how, but
I'm certain the helpful people who answer questions about FreeBSD will be
able to help you quite quickly.

Best of luck.

http://softweyr.com/                                           wes@softweyr.com