Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 1997 00:52:18 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        "Steve W. Heistand" <heistand@nas.nasa.gov>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        brian@awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: proxy service help

I'm in the same situation, although Quake is the driving force. I've tried
the latest PPP binaries(using ppp -alias), everything works great, except
for games like Quake and Dialbo. I wonder if we asked/beg brain somers( I
believe he's the one that provides updates to ppp) to add support for upd
and Games that current can't be played via ppp -alias......

Otherwise I love my FreeBSD box, But fragging people keeps me SANE