Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:19:05 +0100
From:      "Bas Smeelen" <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LOR: vfs_subr.c ffs_softdep.c

I guess this is the same as LOR 266 on the LORs seen and comments pages=3F=

Sorry for the noise then=2E

I am happily using FreeBSD since the 3=2Ex release mainly on servers=2E
Since we have some spare hardware at work I started to track current=2E Thi=
s system is running fine=2E=

DISCLAIMER=3A
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only

If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then del=
ete it from your system=3B access=2C disclosure=2C copying=2C distribution=
 or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited=2E

If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly=2C pleas=
e notify the sender =28via e-mail=29=2E