Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:08:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
To:        Michael Dorin <dorin@puma.chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP! virtual users and sendmail

did you put the domains in /etc/sendmail.cw and restart sendmail?

---
Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe

volunteer:			employment:
Project Co-ordinator		Systems Administrator/Programmer
The Dreaming Network		Neray MarCom, Inc.
http://www.dreaming.org		http://www.nmarcom.com
will@dreaming.org		thelab@nmarcom.com