Date:      Thu, 20 May 2010 15:02:47 +0200
From:      John <ilcsfe@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache 2.2, mod_auth_kerb

Hi list.

I'm having problems getting mod_auth_kerb to play nice on one of my servers.
I have the exact same setup on other machines and it works perfectly,
only difference is this ones running CURRENT while they track RELEASE.

Some info:

# pkg_info|grep apache && pkg_info|grep kerb
apache-2.2.15_7     Version 2.2.x of Apache web server with prefork MPM.
mod_auth_kerb-5.4   An Apache module for authenticating users with
Kerberos v5

# uname -a
FreeBSD host.example.com 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #5: Tue May 11
20:04:45 UTC 2010     host.example.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HOST  i386

Everything compiles and installs nicely, but when I try to do a
'apachectl start' I get this:

httpd: Syntax error on line 4 of /usr/local/etc/apache22/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_auth_kerb.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache22/mod_auth_kerb.so: Undefined symbol
"gsskrb5_register_acceptor_identity"

Is this due to running current?
If it is I will drop the issue right now, I just want to know for sure
before I spend hours trying to solve it.