Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:33:59 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

I've forgotten one more important guideline... plus this is just proof
that I follow my own. :p

8. Make sure the subject of your message is directly related to the
message. ABSOLUTELY no blank subjects, and no subjects that consist of
"Hello!" or "FreeBSD Problem". Provide a concise description of the
problem. In addition, replies should contain the subject of the original
message, with "Re: " prepended. This allows mail clients like mutt to
sort the message according to the thread it belongs to, even if the
In-Reply-To header is missing. If the reader would benefit from an
enhanced subject, please include the original subject before the
additional text, with some type of separator.

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx