Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:31:06 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        Freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: patches for tosha?

Hi,

I am all set . cdrecord-1.8a22 includes cdda2wav as jack@germanium.xtalwind.net
pointed out and it does work with my Yamaha cd recorder .

In summary using FreeBSD-current of about two weeks ago , I am now able to :
1. to burn iso 9660 with mkisofs + cdrecord
2. extract CD audio tracks with cdda2wav
3. Burn audio cds with cdrecord . No other external program
   is necessary to burn the Audio CD.

A bit more work is needed to make the creation of CDs on FreeBSD
user friendly and the responsibilty for that falls more on the
authors of the CD tools.

With FreeBSD-current as of this morning, arno@heho.snv.jussieu.fr (Arno J.
Klaassen
just reported having problems with cdd2wav panicking the system with:
launching cdda2wav immediately panics with:
panic: setrunqueue: invalid rtprio type

	Cheers

--

 Amancio Hasty