Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:19:51 +0000
From:      Gloomy Group <gloomygroup@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IPFW firewall rule in mpd pppoe server to single pc behind router

Hello all=2C

 =20
 I have freebsd mpd pppoe server. Users connect to internet by giving usern=
ame and password. My problem is some users put router and share internet co=
nnection with other pc. Is it possbile to disable internet sharing in serve=
r by rate limiting with ipfw firewall scripts. So that if users keep router=
 or does nat in their pc to share internet then only single pc can access t=
o internet.
Is is possible?

Send e-mail anywhere. No map=2C no compass.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anyw=
here_122008=