Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 1996 03:36:59 -0400
From:      MDeliga@aol.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't login after Installation.

I have Installed freeBSD successfully. During Installation I installed a
sysadmin-password. Now after booting Iget a login-prompt with a remplate like
myname.my.domain. Sorry, but I am a DOS-user and I can't interpate this.
Please, give me the way to login as a Systemadministrator and as a User.

I looked for in faq-section and tutorials, but didn't found a related answer.

Mail the Information to << mdeliga@metronet.de >>

Thank you very much. Michael from Munich, Germany.