Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:56:09 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Wilko Bulte" <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>, "Rich Wales" <richw@webcom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bridging code in 4.2RC1 still not fixed

It has been mentioned in the past many many times - and promptly forgotton
just as many times.

Forgive the harsh sounding critcism - just trying to get attention called to
this issue.  It is not at all hard to reproduce - but it does not log
anything to the system logs when this sort of crash happens.  The fact that
nobody has looked at this over the course of the last year really surprises
me.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net