Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 14:24:32 -0700
From:      Darren Pilgrim <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Dan <dan@expresscopy.com>
Cc:        hammelr@dsinw.com, dg@root.com, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Portland FreeBSD users group

[CCed -chat, it only makes sense]

Dan wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
> >rick hamell wrote:
> >>
> >>         Our first official meeting is scheduled for the 22nd of this
> >> month. As of this point location has not been announced yet, we would
> >> like to get a general number of people first. :) If you're interested
> >> please let me know!
> >
> >As in Portland, Oregon?
>
> I'm a Portland, OR based FreeBSD user.  I would be interested in joining
> a user group in the area.  Please let me know where and what time
> you are planning to meet.
>
> I'm glad someone finally took the initiative to start a user group in
> this area.

I'll show up, if we can decide where to meet by, say, the 17th?  I
need the lead time to clear it with the powers that be and to arrange
transportation if needed.  This is assuming we're talking about
Portland, Oregon.  Rick?

Where is everyone coming from?

If I have a layout for my IG idea by the meeting time, I'll be sure to
bring it.  What goes on at these meetings, anyhow?

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world