Date:      Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:20:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   groff/mm

I was wondering if anyone would have any objections to bringing the mm
macros (part of groff) up from the version 1.27 we have now, to version
1.30 ... it's not just a recent patch (1.30 has been the latest since
Sept 96) and 1.30 fixes a problem with making Table of Contents stuff
(which I have been using privately here for some months now).

>From what I've done here (and been thru countless buildworld cycles
since) it's just a matter of replacing the groff/mm directory completely
with the new stuff, which is what I'd do.

If anyone wants to experiment themselves, the actual mm author's site is
at:

ftp://ftp.efd.lth.se/pub/gnu/groff/

I'll wait a week for any negatives ...

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |