Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:58:47 +0100
From:      "Graham Bentley" <admin@cpcnw.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Gui CD soft recommend

Thanks for your several considered replies

> 1) If you're already got KDE libs, k3b / k3b-kde4 is pretty light
> 2) I find that Gnome has pretty good built-in support
> 3) Polytropon as 1,2 mostly

I shoud have been more specific. Im running xorg with vtwm
and trying to stay light / minimal as possible. Burncd is fine
for alot of jobs but not whilst eating toast. xcdroast seems
somewhat dated / clunky and is currently reporting that
theres no disc in drive even though I can mount said disc
manually [although it has worked for me in past] so....
I was wondering what other light users are doing?