Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:32:21 +0400
From:      Grigory Klyuchnikov <grn@ispras.ru>
To:        Grigory Klyuchnikov <grn@ispras.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Aironet 32-bit CardBus Adapter not attached

Hello,

To activate Cisco Aironet 1200 32-bit CardBus Adaptor you need to load
if_ath driver
(Atheros 5212), for this type the command:

# kldload if_ath

after this you see some messages at the console and network interface
ath0 or ath1
into the system, then ifconfig ath0 up and yuor card works.

Thanks.

Grigory.