Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:26:14 -0700
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        chad@dcfinc.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 41 man pages with 582 lines worth of -mdoc warnings in today's -STABLE man pages

>Did you try the "-r" option on catman?

Well, I had done a "find /usr/share/man/cat* -type f | xargs rm"
beforehand, so I don't think "-r" would have done much.  The extra junk
was in /usr/share/man/man* -- this system has been incrementally upgraded
from an initial 4.2 install that included kerberos, but I'm not building
kerberos so all the kerberos man pages were stale, plus any other man
pages that have been removed from the system since 4.2...

  Bill