Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 19:31:21 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Mike G." <mike_garcia_m3@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: DSL providers supporting FreeBSD

Mike,
I don't know of any that officially support it, but that shouldn't
stop you. My ISP (Telocity) and the one I used before it (BellSouth)
know nothing about what I use. They give me the link. I configure it.
There's several resources online for help with the different ISPs. If
you can post a question to the list with your ISP options and the area
you live in, someone may be able to respond with some input on their
experiences. They may even be able to provide you with help in
configuring your system once you get DSL installed, if necessary.
-Otter