Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:50:15 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Motherboards for 2u Rack mounts

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 02:50:05PM -0800, Doug Ambrisko wrote:
> Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson writes:
> | servers are going to be housed in 2u rack mount cases. Since I have
> | never had the luxury or the funding to accomplish this in the past I

> We just got a bunch of 1U machines from Arista, here is our spec:
[...]
> http://www.aristaipc.com/

Is anybody out there, who had his/her hands on the
IBM's Infinity R4000 servers, yet?
They look very promising:
        Dual 10/100 Ethernet
        Adaptec SCSI
        Single and Dual PIII configurations

-Andreas

--
I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the iso-
lation, I think I preferred the cows. They were better conversation,