Date:      Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:48:43 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fatherless figures

On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 03:53:13PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > [1] Do you know you've arrived in the FreeBSD project when people just
> >     refer to you by your first name?
>
> No, you just know that your first name is still unique enough to make
> that even possible. :-)

No, take another look. He only thought two people needed a family name.
(Either that or he thought we were related) There was a common and an
uncommon first name in each group:

On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 11:46:15PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> People seem to be a bit more active on this list recently, so I'm reposting
> something from November last year.  Now that the DocBook conversion is
> done I'm looking at this in more detail, and would appreciate comments.
>
> Sean Kelly, Jordan, Eivind, and Sue Blake[1] will recognise some of this.
>
> Also, this is long, sorry about that.

> [1] Do you know you've arrived in the FreeBSD project when people just
>     refer to you by your first name?

I've never heard of anyone else called Eivind, but I reckon the
probability of discovering another gasbag round these parts whose name
is Sue is even slimmer :-)

And without quoting it all again, the Handbook Reorganisation proposal
posted to -doc looks great! I wanna buy one already :-)

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-