Date:      Sun,  7 Jul 1996 13:43:15, -0500
From:      FKHT36A@prodigy.com (MR REGGIE H KNAPP)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Boot manager

I have Windows 95 installed and it is using nearly all of drive C.  I
have a new drive that is at present unknow to Windows.  I intend to
use this drive for FreeBSD and perhaps other OSes.  I assume I need
to get the Boot Manager on to the beginning of drive C, but intend to
tell the FreeBSD install program to use only the second (drive D)
disk.  Will the boot manager be placed on drive C automatically?