Date:      Sat, 9 Apr 2011 01:08:55 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: in6.c and panic: 0xc63dd000 must be migratable

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Doug Barton wrote:
>
>> Bjoern,
>>
>> We're seeing something very similar to the following with pf and IPv6:
>
> similar to what?
>
>> http://pastebin.com/AJzXmEWe

Sorry I only just realized that there was no information from you here
and you are referencing a pastebin from last December.  Sorry, but can't
help much more then on it.  Please see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html
for how to get some data points as "simmilar" simply doesn't work to
debug.

Regards,
Bjoern

          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.