Date:      Thu, 4 May 2006 16:07:40 +0200
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        "Polichism" <polichism@illusionnet.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook in Dutch

Hello Polichism,

Thursday, May 4, 2006, 10:53:14 AM, you made these points:

> Hey Folks,

Hello!

> Is there allready a Dutch translated Handbook of FreeBSD?
> I know the project is started.. but I want to know how far the project is.
> And maybe I can help.

I'm pretty sure that Dutch doc@ people will be really thankful if you
could help them with translating. The head person in the Dutch FreeBSD
Documentation team is Remko Lodder and you can reach him at remko [at]
freebsd.org. Also, you can check their site which is located at
http://www.evilcoder.org/content/section/6/39/, which contains
information about the translations statuses and so forth.

--
Sincerely,
  Daniel Gerzo