Date:      Sat, 4 Jul 1998 04:50:35 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        marko@uk.radan.com (Mark Ovens)
Cc:        smoergrd@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com, grog@lemis.com, fullermd@futuresouth.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?

#define quoting(Mark Ovens)
// > A. No, but we have done numerous taste tests on blindfolded volunteers
// > who have also had 250 micrograms of LSD-25 administered beforehand.
// > 35% of the volunteers said that FreeBSD tasted sort of orange, whereas
// > Linux tasted like purple haze......
//
// This reminds me of the following which I read somewhere....
//
// "Two major products to emerge from Berkley are Unix and LSD.
// We do not believe this to be coincidental"

Searching a little over Altavista found this to me:

http://onishi2.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~staka/cosh.txt

BTW: A you can see, I'm stealing that for a tagline for a while.   :)

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro