Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:10:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      JASON HOWARD <thcrw8383@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Im new to FreeBSD

Im very new to this and have some questions,Im looking for an operationg system to replace windows Xp on my computer.My computer has a celeron processor and 512 megabytes of memory.Is this enought to run freeBSD ?.And also,I have many applications,will they be compatible with freeBSD or will BSD come with everything I will need? (word processor,internet browser,ECT)...