Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 2009 04:31:28 -0700
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_T=FCxen?= <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>
To:        Andrew Chen <b93502044@ntu.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems in using SCTP CMT

H Andrew,

what you describe is correct. Are there actually multiple addresses
changed within the INIT/INIT-ACK chunk? If yes, you have done everything
correctly.

The interesting thing: I also noticed that there are CMT problems on
FreeBSD 8.0 Current.
Randall Stewart and myself have started debugging the problem
yesterday... We'll send you a notice, once we have found the problem
and fixed it.

Best regards
Michael